Frequently Asked Questions – Newborn photography sessions
Where are you located?
– Our home studio is located in Moorebank NSW 2170
Do you do home visits?
– We no longer do home visits
Do you have props for newborn photography?
– Yes, we supply all the props, wraps, headbands during your session.
Can we include parents and siblings in the photo session?
– Of course, parents and siblings welcome to join in .
What do parents and siblings wear?
– White, Nudes, light colours are preferred. however, you can choose any colour, as long as everyone is matching
– Please don’t wear anything with logos or patterns.
-Please bring your shoes clean into the studio and wear comfortable shoes to leave at the door
How long does a newborn session take?
– Newborn sessions generally take two hours, so bring plenty of snacks and milk for your baby.
– For safety reasons, you must remain seated during the session.
What else can I bring with me to the session?
– I recommend bringing a soother (dummy)
– Milk, nappies, wipes
How long until we receive the photos?
– usual wait time is between 2 and 6 weeks, however, we try to get it done sooner for you.
It is very important to remain calm during the session, even when your baby is crying. We cannot rush the session, so please ensure you have chosen a suitable time that works with your schedule for the photoshoot.
When will I receive the photos?
It could take anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks to have your gallery up and ready for viewing. You will then need to choose the images for further editing and this also could take another 2 to 4 weeks, depending how busy the season is. Your images wont be edited until full payment is made.
If you require images under two weeks, there will be a surcharge applied to your package.
- Please Fill in the form below to make a booking