Frequently Asked Questions – Maternity photography sessions
Where are you located?
– Our home studio is located in Moorebank NSW 2170
How long does a Maternity session take?
– Approx 1 Hour
Can you do outdoor sessions?
Yes, we can do outdoors, however, limited to costume changes.
What else can I bring with me to the session?
– I recommend a pair of jeans, any stretch dresses or tops
– Nude, black and white bra’s and underwear. Seamless preferred
– IF you have any cultural dress/ outfits, would be nice to incorporate in the shoot
-Please bring your shoes clean into the studio and wear comfortable shoes to leave at the door
Do you provide any outfits?
– Yes, I use material to wrap around to look like dresses
– I also have other tops and dresses and head pieces.
– You are welcome to bring anything else to wear
Can My partner join in the photos?
– Yes, Partners and Children welcome to join in the photographs
How long until we receive the photos?
– usual wait time is between 2 and 4 weeks, however, we try to get it done sooner for you. Full payment must be made before we release the images.
– Photographs wont be released until the full payment is made.
If you require images under two weeks, there will be a surcharge applied to your package.